JOIN MY TEAM!
How would you like to purchase ANYTHING in the catalog and receive 20% – 25% off each time you order? How? Keep reading…
What I love most is that it is No obligation:
It is just really a GREAT deal! I will be honest, I think everyone should buy a kit. I love a good deal! Get your wishlist going and click here to join now:
- Free shipping for another 10% savings!
- 20% off all day, any day!
- Customize your kit to your liking!
- Pre-order from all new catalogs 30 in advance of catalog releases!
- You can join just for fun and benefit from the discounts while filling up your wish list! You do not have to sell or hold workshops and there are no penalties if you decide to drop. You keep all your goodies.
- Become part of my Stamp & Ink Designs Team and join in on our team fun!
- Go to my website at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/jointhefun
- In the left column, click on “Join Now” or click on the “First Impressions” video and watch that first then go to “Join Now”
- Take it slowly and build your kit by entering the item numbers for $125 in the product of your choice. Anything goes!
- Kit is $99 + tax and ships FREE
- That’s it!
Good Luck & Welcome!
Become part of my team and you’ll receive FREE Project Sheets a few times a month for the Beginner, Casual and Avid Customer. Samples just like these:
What type of demonstrator would YOU be?
Stampin’ Up! invites all kinds of demonstrators. Which demonstrator would you be?
- Discount Demonstrator: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a 20% discount and may occasionally sell to neighbors, relatives, friends.
- Short-Term Demonstrator: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
- Seasonal Demonstrator: Works hard at the business during September, October, and November for seasonal money and maintains minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
- Hobby Demonstrator: Loves doing workshops and earning extra money when it’s convenient; works a lot some months and very little other months; likes to do workshops that are easy to book; doesn’t like to work too hard to book workshops
- Career Demonstrator: Views a Stampin’ Up! demonstratorship as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; loves attending Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent and outgoing manner.
Contact me at: email@example.com with any questions you may have. I am always happy to help!