Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Home For The Holidays and I had the perfect Stampin’ Up! products to use for my project this week! It’s so funny to me now, as I look at my project I think, hey, I could have used the new Curvy Celebrations Variety Bundle on my balmy blue snow banks. I made this card well in advance of the debut of this bundle!
I used the Coming Home Bundle and the
Trimming The Town Designer Paper. I let
the designer paper do all the work for me!
- Card Base: Early Espresso Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Trimming The Town Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Trimming The Town Designer Paper 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Set aside.
- Layer #4 & #5: Balmy Blue Cardstock cut with the curvy dies from the Home Together Dies. Create one snow bank about 1-1/2″ high and the 2nd one about 2-1/4″ high. Glue to Layer #3 at the bottom and trim the sides even.
- Houses: Cut a few houses from the designer paper using the dies. Glue tucked under the dnow banks.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Misty Moonlight Ink on one of the Balmy Blue snow banks.
- Trees: Cut a few trees from the designer paper using the dies. Glue in place using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add some Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes around the sentiment.
- Glue layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: