Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week, we are all creating with a “Hello Fall” theme. For my project, I used the Wishing You Well and Falling For Leaves stamp sets for this beauty:
I stamped the foliage repeatedly using Crushed Curry Ink twice each tim,e to achieve the light and dark images. The cute tiny bows were stamped using Blackberry Bliss Ink and I hand-cut all of them! Here’s a few photos of the detail:
- Card Base: Crushed Curry Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Stamp the foliage image repeatedly using Crushed Curry Ink. Stamp twice without re-inking to get the lighter color. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Country Lane Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 1/2″. Glue over the white layer about 3/8″ from the bottom of the white layer.
- Bows: Stamp three of the bow image using Blackberry Bliss Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Hand-cut all three bows and glue two of them flat. Glue the third bow using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss Ink above the bows.
- Stamps: Wishing You Well, Falling For Leaves
- Designer Paper: Country Lane
- Inks: Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss
- Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Whisper White
- Tools: Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals