Doilies are all the rage this season with Stampin’ Up! So reminds me of the doilies my mom patiently sits and crochets. I even have some sitting on my shelves and coffee tables in my living room that she designed herself.
Today’s card is a card that I copied from the new Idea Book & Catalog. Even though the card they have pictured in the catalog is a smaller version, I created a regular sized card. The Idea Book & Catalog is so packed full of ideas you can draw from:
Doesn’t this card look like I grabbed a hand-crocheted doily and glued it to my card? The detail in the stamp is so intricate and you can stamp this doily in any ink color. I stamped mine with Whisper White Ink on Night of Navy Cardstock, sprinkled White Embossing Powder and heat set with my Heat Tool:
The images are all stamped from the Best of Everything Stamp Set and hand-cut. I plopped them on my card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The sentiment is from Perfectly Penned and cut out with the Wide Oval Punch and outlined with the Scallop Oval Punch on each end.
Just look at the delicate detail of this stamp and also how I add 3 score lines at the top of my card:
- Stamp Sets: Perfectly Penned, Best of Everything, Hello Doily
- Inks: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Whisper White Craft
- Tools: White Embossing Powder, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Bird Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Night of Navy
- Accessories: Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon
If you need a little inspiration to get you going, the Idea Book & Catalog is available for purchase from me for $6.00 plus shipping if you are not local. Just click HERE to purchase a catalog today!