Happy You Are Here!
I’m so happy you are here visiting this morning and we have a Happy You Are Here theme this week for our Create With Connie & Mary team. We have a new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog coming in May and we all are featuring new products today.
I love the Nature’s Print Bundle that coordinates with the Sun Prints Designer Paper. Look how pretty these products are:
I’m showing you new designer paper, new diecuts, new stamped images and new ribbon. Such pretty details to add to a project:
- Card Base: Gray Granite Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Sun Prints Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4′. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Use the wreath diecut with Soft Sea Foam Cardstock and cut one. Set aside.
- Layer #4: Sun Prints Designer paper 4″ x 1″. Trim the right end into a banner shape with Paper Snips. Stamp the sentiment using Starry Sky Ink. Thread the left end of the banner under the wreath and glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Branches: Stamp two of the branches using Starry Sky and Gray Granite Inks on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the dies and glue tucked under the wreath on the left with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Diecut Branches: Diecut two of the small branches with the dies and Starry Sky Cardstock. Glue and tuck as shown in the photo.
- Bow: Create a double bow using the Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon and glue below the branches using Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamps: Nature’s Prints Bundle
- Inks: Starry Sky
- Cardstock: Gray Granite, Starry Sky, Soft Sea Foam, Basic White
- Designer Paper: Sun Prints
- Tools and Accessories: Nature’s Prints Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips