Good Morning! It is early for me this morning to be writing a blog post. I normally preschedule my posts the night before. Dave had a really bad night of hallucinating so I was only able to sleep a few hours last night. I know a nap will be in order today for sure.
You can see that some of the layers are raised with Stampin’ Dimensionals and cut with the Kiss Punch. The only layer I hand-cut was the lipstick image. It’s easy to cut when you use our Paper Snips:
- Card Base: Magenta Madness 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Balmy Blue Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the heart image from the Lots Of Heart stamp set to the right and about 1″ from the bottom using Highland Heather Ink. Stamp the flower image to the left of the heart using Balmy Blue Ink and then add the sentiment by stamping above the heart with Balmy Blue Ink. Glue white layer to card front.
- Layers: Stamp the following and glue over the heart image using Stampin’ Dimensionals:
- Lips: Magenta Madness Ink and cut with the Kiss Punch
- Lipstick: Magenta Madness Ink and cut with Paper Snips
- Hearts: Two with Balmy Blue Ink and cut with the Kiss Punch
- Bling: Add Champagne Rhinestone Jewels to the background.