Want a great way to display a layer of designer paper? Just add a few layers of stamping, some vellum leaves and a large die-cut and look how beautiful the designer paper is in the background:
I had so much fun stamping and fussy-cutting the little flowers. I actually stamped one at a time using Whisper White Cardstock and Mango Melody Ink and immediately used the inked lines to add color with a Blender Pen. I love the subtleness this created on all of my flowers:
The Leaf Punch and Vellum Cardstock work well over the Garden Impressions Designer Paper because the colors in the designer paper still peek through the vellum. Here are my layers:
- Card Base: Mango Melody Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Garden Impressions Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Mango Melody Cardstock cut with the 2-7/8″ Layering Circles Dies. Glue to card front centered using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Happy Birthday ThinlitsDies using Whisper White Cardstock. Glue to the center of the circle.
- Leaves: Cut (3) Vellum Cardstock leaves using the Leaf Punch and glue tucked under the circle.
- Flowers: Stamp (3) of each flower using Mango Melody Ink over Whisper White Cardstock. Color each flower by using the inked lines and a Blender Pen. Hand-cut and glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team