Halloween is a great time for 3D projects. It is one of my favorite holidays even though my two kids are all grown up. I have a 2 1/2 year old grand-daughter, Kaitlynn, that might be old enough this year. Last year she did not want anything to do with a costume!
Look at this neat little project. It is called a “Triangle Box”. I made one previously in this post. The one pictured below is a little bit larger and I found the “Witch Triangle Box” idea from the “Carrie Stamps” blog. Thanks Carrie for sharing!
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
- Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8″ Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon, Large Tag, Extra Large Tag
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon in Daffodil Delight
- Stamp Sets: Wicked Cool
- Inks: Basic Black
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/