I think it is safe to show you these cards. I mailed a “stack full” of these on Monday to all of our family members. They should all have them by now! I make holiday cards for both sides of the family for each major holiday only because I love to create!
I used a regular card size piece of cardstock….only instead of folding it in half, I folded it in thirds. I alternated the folds so the card sits accordian style……..
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White
- Stamp Sets: Wicked Cool, Seasonal Sentiments
- Punches: Bat Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Tools: Big Shot, Spider Web Impessions Folder
- Accessories: Ravin Lace Trim, Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
- Inks: Basic Black, River Rock
You probably can’t tell from the photo’s but I used Shimmer Mist on all the bats and they just shine with glitter! Shimmer mist is made using a small spray bottle with 1 ounce of rubbing alcohol mixed with about 10 drops of Shimmer Paint. It’s an easy way of creating your own spray glitter in a bottle!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/