Today I am showing you a card that started out as a tag and ended up as a card. You pretty much create this in two steps. I created the tag first and then I created the card and adhered them together for the finished project:
The card layers are as follows:
- Concord Crush
- Tangerine Tango
- Basic Black embossed with the Spider Web Impressions Folder. I then used my Whisper White Ink Pad and rubbed it across the embossing. I spritzed the card with Shimmer Mist.
The tag was created as follows:
- Hand-made tag in Whisper White cardstock, stamped with “Wicked Cool” stamp set and spritzed with Silver Smooch Spritz.
- Top of tag was made with the Scallop Oval Punch and the Large Oval Punch. I folded them in half and punched a hole for the Grosgrain Ribbon.
- The bottom of the tag was adorned with a strip of Tangerine Tango layered with Concord Crush punched with the Ribbon Border Punch. Add a sliver of Grosgrain Ribbon. For the lacey bottom, I added a strip of Sticky Strip on the back of the tag and gathered Organdy Ribbon.
Stick them together with Tombow glue and you have a finished card!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/