Who says you can’t have a Bermuda Bay poinsettia? I love how the color really pops against the Very Vanilla Cardstock & Copper Foil Sheets. Look closely at the photo below and you can see that I used some of the Bright Copper Shimmer Paint to color my Pearl Jewels. So pretty!
All of the flowers and leaves were hand-cut and glued in the corner over multiple layers of cardstock and foil sheets. I actually have five layers of prettiness going on!
Want to create a card just like mine? You can by following these measurements:
- Card Base: Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Copper Foil Sheets 4″ x 3″.
- Layer #3: Very Vanilla Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″.
- Layer #4: Copper Foil Sheets 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″.
- Layer #5: Very Vanilla Cardstock 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Stamp the sentiment at the top using Granny Apple Green Cardstock. Stamp the swirl image a few times at the top by stamping with Bermuda Bay Ink on scrap paper first and without re-inking, stamp over the sentiment. Glue to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Flower: Stamp two flowers using Bermuda Bay Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock and hand-cut. Layer both flowers together using Stampin’ Dimensionals and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Stamp two sets of both leaf images using Granny Apple Green Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Hand-cut. Glue by tucking the leaves in and under the flower.
- Bling: Color three Pearl Jewels with the Bright Copper Shimmer Paint. Allow to dry and then glue to the center of the poinsettia.
Now it’s time to visit my demonstrator friends. You are visiting Debbie Henderson and to continue the hop, click on the name below me:
Thanks so much for visiting me today! Here are all of the products I used on my card:
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store