Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Going Around In Circles is our theme for this week. I immediately grabbed the Swirly Frames stamp set and then added images from the Dandelion Wishes stamp set for my project:
Aren’t those dandylions the neatest? They are not the neatest when growing on our front lawn though. Good think they only last a few weeks. I do like them in the fields but not on my lawn!
Here are the layers to my card:
- Card Base: Balmy Blue 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Stamp the circles from the Swirly Frames stamp set using Balmy Blue and Soft Sea Foam Inks. Stamp a few of the smaller dandylion image at the top right (like they are floating in the air) using Soft Sea Foam Ink. Glue to card front.
- Ribbon: Tie the Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the front flap of the card and gie into a bow to the left of the card.
- Layer #3: Balmy Blue Cardstock cut with the Layering Circles Dies 2-5/8″. Glue to card front, centered and to the left.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Layering Circles Dies 2-3/8″. Stamp the sentiment at the top of the circle with Balmy Blue Ink. Stamp the large dandylion image using Soft Sea Foam Ink. Glue to the Balmy Blue Cardstock circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add a Pearl Jewel in the center of the dandylion.
- Stamps: Swirly Frames, Dandylion Wishes
- Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White
- Inks: Balmy Blue, Soft Sea Foam
- Tools: Layering Circles Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: