I’ve been using the Gnome For The Holidays stamp set all weekend and paired it with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper. Don’t they look fabulous on today’s project?
I used Mossy Meadow Ink to stamp the two gnome’s and colored with a Blender Pen using my ink pads: I then hand-cut both gnomes…yes, I said hand-cut since there are no dies to go with this set. Really, it was easy to cut around both images, no cringing allowed!
These are the layers I used:
- Card Base: Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 11″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Real Red Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Cut off 1-3/4″ from the bottom and flip to the reverse pattern. Glue both pieces to the card front.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Real Red 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow on the left where the designer paper patterns meet.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Celebration Dies that measures 3-1/2″ long. Stamp the sentiment at the top using Real Red Ink. Glue label shape to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gnomes: Stamp both gnomes on Whisper White Cardstock using Mossy Meadow Ink. Color using a Blender Pen with Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Soft Suede and Blushing Bride Ink. Hand-cut both gnomes and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!