Hi Stampers and Happy Last-Day-Of-June! I hope your summer is going well so far. Today I am playing with the Global Design Project for challenge #GDP042 which is a sketch challenge:
Before you see all of my card, here is a close-up of the center of my card. I have real live colored gel in the oval. You can even see some air bubbles! How neat is that?
So how did I create the colored water gel? I added some Hand Sanitizer in a dish and added one drop of Emerald Envy Ink Refill. I stirred it up and added it to the inside of a flat cello bag. I sealed the bag and glued it to the inside of my card front peeking through the oval and then covered the bag with a Very Vanilla Cardstock layer on the inside over the bag. The fish are glued to the front of the bag but they actually look like they are swimming on the inside. So fun!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Seaside Shore
- Inks: Emerald Envy, Calypso Coral, Emerald Envy Ink Refill
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Emerald Envy
- DSP: By The Shore
- Accessories: Gold Metallic Thread
- Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Clear Wink Of Stella, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
- Misc: Hand Sanitizer, Cello Bag, Dish, Stir Stick
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!