Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Glitz & Glam and the first thing that came to mind for me is our Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Sheets. They are so shiny and come in two colors, Highland Heather and Rococo Rose but wait! If you flip them to the wrong side, you get silver! Which is what I opted to use!
I love the way the Pale Papaya Cardstock peeks through the Mercury Glass that I layered underneath. The acetate sheets have a color foil feature with a mercury glass finish and are so shiny. For additional glitz & glam I added Gold Foil leaves tucked under the flowers, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to the center of each flower and also added a cute little Bumblebee Trinket on one of the flowers.
- Card Base: Evening Evergreen Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Pale Papaya Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue over the Paly Papaya Cardstock layer so the color peeks through.
- Layer #4: Evening Evergreen Cardstock cut with the 2-5/8″ circle from the Layering Circles Dies. Stamp the sentiment in the center using VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Glue to card front.
- Flowers: Stamp (6) large and small flowers using the Flowers Of Friendship stamp set Pale Papaya Ink on Pale Papaya Cardstock. Layer the small flowers over the large flowers using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp (6) small flowers in Fresh Freesia Ink on Fresh Freesia Cardstock and Cut with the Flowers & Leaves Punch. Glue the Pale Papaya flowers flat first, along the circle. Glue the Fresh Freesia flowers next using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Cut (10) large leaves with the punch and Gold Foil Sheets. Tuck and glue under the flowers.
- Bling: Add (1) Bumblebee Trinket to the center of a flower. Add coordinating 2021-2023 In Color Gems to the center of all other flowers.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: