Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is a Christmas Gift Card Holder. Are you almost ready for Christmas but have a few loose ends to tie up? Maybe you are in need of a quick Gift Card Holder? I have come to the rescue with this quick and easy one for you today!
- Card Base: Real Red Cardstock 10-3/4″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 2-1/2″ & 5-1/4″. Fold on both score lines towards the inside of the card. Use a 1-1/2″ Circle Punch to punch a notch on the end of the 2-1/2″ scored section. Add Tear & Tape to the notched layer on the top and bottom and press in place to create the pocket for the gift card.
- Inside Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to the inside of the card.
- Inside Layer #2: Glue a strip of the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper at the bottom of the white layer that measures 5-1/4″ x 1″. Stamp the sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set above the designer paper and to the left using Real Red Ink. Stamp the snowflake image from the Snowman Season stamp set using Real Red Ink at the top right corner.
- Front Layer #2: Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper 4″ x 2-1/2″. Glue to the front section on the left.
- Front Layer #3: Real Red Cardstock cut with the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Turn the square as shown in the photo and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the left side and glue in place to the front flap.
- Trees: Stamp three trees as follows using the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and cut with the Pine Tree Punch:
- Inside Tree: Stamp with Mossy Meadow Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Glue to the notched layer on the inside.
- Front Tree: Stamp with Real Red Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Glue to the front on the Real Red square using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Front Tree: Stamp with Mossy Meadow Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Glue to the front on the Real Red square using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Star Designer Elements to the top of each tree and add Red Rhinestone Jewels to the Real Red tree on the front.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: