Good Morning Blog Readers. Today I have a sketch for you from “Freshly Made Sketches” from one of my blogging buddies Linda (Hi Linda!). Linda and I met through the blogging world and through Stampin’ Up! I always love her clean & simple designs and I really liked the sketch she created for this week’s sketch challenge:
As you saw in yesterday’s post…….I have some new goodies! And I had to play with them again today! Here is my card for the sketch challenge:
I really like the coordinating DSP and the Fabric Brads, don’t you?
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Whisper White
- DSP: Smoochies
- Inks: Island Indigo, Stampin’ Write Markers in Tangerine Tango and Lucky Limeade
- Accessories: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Smoochies Fabric Brads
- Stamp Sets: Friendly Phrases, Bright Blossoms
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die
Make sure you stop by “Freshly Made Sketches” to view all the wonderful submissions! Have a great Sunday! Hope you remembered to Spring Forward last night!