Happy Friday! It’s been a tiring week for me traveling for our business and 2 card classes this week. Welcome Friday! I am working from home today to catch up on our business. The paperwork never ends!
I decided to participate with the “Freshly made Sketches” this week. Linda (Hi Linda!) posted this sketch for us to follow:
And my card for the challenge:
How do you like my dangling 3D heart? I stamped the heart image 6 times, cut out with the Heart Punch, scored in half and glued half a heart at a time to each other. Before gluing the last heart, I added Baker’s Twine in the center and then glued the last heart on top of the twine. Because the open circle on my card is positioned far from any cardstock edges, I had to hand-cut the circle with an Exacto-knife.
Here is a side-ways photo of the dangling heart:
And my red rhinestones? I used a red permanent marker and colored my Rhinestone Jewels…really! I also sponged the edges of each and every layer on my card with Cherry Cobbler Ink and a Sponge Dauber:
The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and stamped on a banner cut from the Petal Cone Die. I added a red colored line of Rhinestone Jewels also:
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark
- Tools: Paper Doily Sizzlit’s Die, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder, Petal Cone Die, Full Heart Punch, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips
- Stamp Sets: Take It To Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Misc: Red Permanent Marker
Have a great weekend everyone. If it’s as cold for you as it is here in Maine, stay in and get some stampin’ done!