We had lots of fun at Vicky’s Workshop……lots of new girls……welcome to the addiction of stampin’!
This is the first card I demo’d:
So nice and easy when you have punches and stamps that coordinate isn’t it? You could actually complete this card in minutes. I stamped the flowers first…Pear Pizzazz Ink on Pear Pizzazz Cardstock & Calypso Coral Ink on Calyso Coral Cardstock and cut them all out with the Blossom Punch. Same with the centers, stamp and cut with the 1″ Circle Punch, add a brad in the center and oh, by the way, those brads can be earned for FREE during Sale-A-Bration!……add a Stampin’ Dimensional in the center and glue to the flower!
- Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Petite Pairs, Bordering on Romance
- Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral
- Tools: Curly Label Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, Blossom Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
- Accessories: Linen Thread, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Set (SAB)
This is a cute little Valentine’s card I made with the solo stamp S.W.A.K. I stamped the lips on another piece of Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut with my Paper Snips. Pop it up with a Stampin’ Dimensional:
Lots of layers but again, very simple. The Designer Paper layer was embossed with the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder. I then sanded the “bumps” with a Sanding Block. Did you know all of Stampin’ Up!’s DSP has white paper core in the middle? When you sand the paper, white appears!
- Cardstock: Rose Red, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
- DSP: Sweet Shop
- Inks: Rose Red
- Accessories: Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Smooch Spritz in Blushing Bride
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Scallop Die #2, 3 1/2″ Circle Die, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder, Sponge Dauber, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamps: S.W.A.K., Grateful Greetings
And for the last card of the night. All the girls made this card to take home with them:
We used quite a few new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog:
We used a strip of Sticky Strip in the center of the stamped image for the ribbon. And the sentiment was stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink:
- Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
- Inks: Stampin’ Write Markers in Pear Pizzazz & Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze
- Tools: Blending Pen, Square Punch, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Sticky Strip
- Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
- Stamps: Apothecary Art, On Your Birthday
Sale-A-Bration is a great way to earn some free products, call me today to book your workshop!