Just in time for those college and high school graduations. Are you in need of a special graduation card? How about a card with a different type of fold? I’ve seen these all over blogland and thought I’d give it a try. You won’t believe how easy! And I have the pattern for you if you keep scrolling:
- Body: Owl Punch in Basic Gray Cardstock, cut off feet
- Feet: Owl Punch in Daffodil Delight Cardstock
- Eyes: Owl Punch in Whisper White for the larger size and Basic Black for the pupils
- Beak: Hand-cut a small triangle in Daffodil Delight Cardstock
- Wings: 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch in Basic Gray Cardstock, cut 2 pieces for the wings that include 3 scallops per wing. Cut in a triangular shape.
- Graduation Cap: Basic Black Cardstock hand-cut and add a Brad in the center