TGIF! I look forward to Friday’s even more and more as I get older. I am always so ready for the weekend. How about another type of lady bug punch art for today? I saw this cutie in a magazine subscription called “Paper Creations” and fell in love with it. The lady bug has several layers to make her stand out:
- Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Inks: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Black Permanent Marker
- Tools: 1″ Circle Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Dotted Scallop Ribbon in Melon Mambo
- DSP: Brights Paper Stack, Summer Smoochies
- Stamps: Just Believe, Itty Bitty Banners
TGIF to you and have a great weekend!