Am I late or am I late? I’ve had this card designed for quite some time but with all of the Stampin’ Up! OnStage and new products, I was not able to squeeze it in my blog posts until now. This is the free Thank You card you will receive when placing an Online Order through my Online Store:
Once I stamped the tree stump image, I used my Aqua Painter to spread the ink from the inked lines. I also colored the heart using Flirty Flamingo Ink. I love the script of the sentiment:
Here are my card layers:
- Card Base: Early Espresso Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4′. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Wood Textures Designer Paper 5″ x 3″. Glue to the top of the white layer with all 3 sides evenly spaced.
- Ribbon: Glue a piece of the Flirty Flamingo Striped Ribbon in place even with the bottom of the Wood Textures Designer Paper. I used Tear & Tape to glue it in place.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment to the right and below the ribbon using Early Espresso Ink.
- Tree Stump image: Stamp the image using Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Use an Aqua Painter to color with the inked lines. Color the heart using Flirty Flamingo Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Cut (1) leaf out of Vellum Cardstock and (2) each of Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White Cardstocks. Add glue and tuck them under the tree stump.
- Bling: Add Rhinestone Jewels to the background.
When placing your order for April, make sure you use this hostess code if your order is between $50 – $149.99 and you’ll earn some free goodies from me along with your free Thank You card!
If you would like to purchase the products I used on this card, here’s a listing and if you click on the products, you will go right to my Online Store:
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team