Happy Tuesday! Today is a nice and sunny day but temps are not so great. It is only 11 degrees and supposed to get colder. I know…I know….we Mainers are used to this!
The card below was made with very little stamping.
Click here to puchase the items to create this card.
- So Saffron Card Stock #105118
- Sage Shadow Card Stock #101563
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Rich Razzleberry Card Stock #115316
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set #115370
- Stampin’ Up Little Leaves Sizzlit Die #114511
- Stampin’ Up Flower Burst Embosslit Die #114515
- Stampin’ Up Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder #117335
- Pinking Hearts Border Punch #117649
- Small Oval Punch #107304
- Large Oval Punch #107305
- Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Write Marker #116329 (In Colors Set of 6)
- Rhinestone Brads-Square Fire #109112
I used a sanding block on the raised/embossed edges of the flower burst. You can see the color variation by doing this technique.
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator