This month my FREE Project Kit consists of a card and a matching gift tag!
Isn’t this reindeer from the Seasonal Chums stamp set the cutest ever?
I colored both of my reindeer chums with a Blender Pen and the Sahara Sand Ink Pad. Customers of mine, I’ll be sending you a FREE Project Sheet so you can make your own coordinating projects just like these! Thanks for stopping by and make sure you visit Day #6 of my 10 Days Of Halloween Projects today!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store