I am starting something new with my Stampin’ Up! business. On the first Friday of each month, I will have available a FREE card tutorial for you to view and download. Not only that….if you place an online order with me during that month, I will send you a kit with all the pieces for the same card as a thank you that you can assemble yourself! The deadline will be the end of each month.
I will also set up a “Hostess Code” for you to use when you place your online order. What for? Because when using the “Hostess Code” you will be eligible for a drawing at the end of the month to be chosen as the hostess and if your name is chosen, you get to pick all the FREEBIES for yourself! This months “Hostess Code” is: F4RZ3VG3. Please enter this code in the box on the online order to be eligible in the drawing! This hostess code will expire on November 23rd so please have your orders in by then. Click HERE to go to my online store!
Here is the very first “First Friday PDF of the Month” card and tutorial:
Click on the link to the PDF file here: PDF
- Cardstock Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Stamps: Very Merry Tags, Snowflake Soiree
- DSP: Season of Style
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Dress Up Framelits Dies, 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Petite Curly Label Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder
Thanks for stopping by to visit!