Tomorrow night one of my niece’s is getting married. I created a card for the Felicia & Jeff’s wedding below and if you keep reading, I also have their wedding invites that I was asked to create back in May. If you read yesterday’s post, I had another wedding post so you’ve probably figured out that yes, I had 2 weddings to create invites for, both at the same time!
Here is the wedding card:
My niece picked pastel pink and pastel blue for her wedding colors. Thus the reason for the colors I picked for the card. This card uses the “Streaky Glass Technique”. If you come back in a few days, I’ll have a tutorial for you on how to do this.
Look how shiny and streaky the heart turned out! I used quite a few elements and supplies on this card and I love how my flowers turned out. I used the Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die and cut 2 of each flower for a total of 6 flowers and layered them with a Rhinestone Brad in the center:
- Stamp Sets: My Friend, A Word For You
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
- Inks: Pool Party, Rose Red
- Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Eyelet Border Punch, Top Note Die, BigShot Machine, Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die, Full Heart Punch, Scalloped Heart of Heart Sizzlit Die, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Crystal Effects
Now I will show you the invites that I made for them. Felicia wanted something with a monogram on it so I decided to make a belly band that slides on or off of the card once it is folded:
The invite has the matching monogram:
I had a production line going when creating 150 of these. It was quite stressful but well worth it once the invites were all completed!
- Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
- Inks: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker
- Stamps: Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel, Always Elegant, Lovely Letters Alphabet
- Tools: Color Spritzer Tool, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch
Congrats to Felicia & Jeff!