Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Due to Christmas being next week, we will not be posting next Saturday! So Merry Christmas in advance to all of you that follow our blog hops each week.
This week our theme is our Favorite Christmas stamp set…..I have so many! I finally decided to use the Peaceful Boughs stamp set with the coordinating Beautiful Boughs Dies. I didn’t get to use it much this year but the set reminds me so much of Maine, where I live. We have beautiful pine trees on our property with those big pine cones that drop each year.
I love how all of the colorful diecut shapes really pop against the woodgrain background from the In Good Taste Designer Paper. Doesn’t the woodgrain look realistic? My card has so many layers and I had fun tucking and gluing here and there:
- Card Base: Poppy Parade Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: In Good Taste Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Pine Branches: Shaded Spruce & Mint Macaron
- Sprigs: Gold Foil Sheets
- Pine Cones: Gold Foil Sheets and layered with Early Espresso Cardstock
- Sentiment: Whisper White Cardstock stamped using Poppy Parade Ink and cut with the Timeless Label Punch and glued with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bow: Real Red Sheer Ribbon
- Bling: Wonderful Gems (red ones)
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: