Happy Weekend Everyone and welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we are featuring our own favorite stamp sets in the Annual Catalog!
- Falling Flowers Bundle
- Fresh Fruit
- Baby Bear
- Vertical Greetings
- Foxy Friends
So this is my card for the blog hop. The Places You’ll Go stamp set is one of my many favorites. You can do so much to the globe image. Here I added splotches of color using the Painter’s Palette stamp set:
The colors I used are Peekaboo Peach and Soft Sky. I even added the ink to the sentiment layer also and added layered Peekaboo Peach Cardstock hearts:
- Card Base: Always Artichoke Cardstock 11″ x 5-1/2″. Score in the center at 4-1/4″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Kraft Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Serene Scenery Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Watercolor Paper cut with the Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies. Add four splotches of color with the Painters’ Palette stamp set by first starting at the top with the Peekaboo Peach Ink, stamp again below that without re-inking. Turn the watercolor paper 180 degrees and stamp about 1″ from the top using Soft Sky Ink and again below that without re-inking. Using VersaMark Ink, stamp the globe image and sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder. Use the Heat Tool to melt. Glue to card front to the left.
- Bow: Create a quadruple bow with the Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine and glue to the left of the globe.
- Hearts: Using the heart die from the Baker’s Box Thinlits Dies, cut 2. Color one with Clear Wink Of Stella. Glue the first heart to the globe. Glue the 2nd heart using a sliver of Stampin’ Dimensionals layered over the first heart.
- Sentiment: Stamp a scrap piece of Watercolor Paper using Peekaboo Peach Ink as you did the globe. Stamp the sentiment using VersaMark Ink and sprinkle Black Embossing Powder. Use the Heat Tool to melt the powder. Cut using the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch. Glue in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals.