Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. It’s almost time for our new Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog to go live to customers and our theme this week is Favorite new Pre-order set. As demonstrators, we get to order a whole month before the catalog goes live so we all have some of the new products already!
My choice this week for my favorite pre-order product was of course masculine! If you follow me, you know I love to create masculine projects so it was easy to pick the World Of Good Suite for my card today:
The World Of Good Suite products that I used today include:
- Beautiful World Bundle #154091
- Beautiful World Stamp Set only #152991
- World Map Dies only #152712
- World Of Good Specialty Designer Paper #152491
I also added the beautiful new In Colors with:
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock #153078
- Just Jade Cardstock #153079
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock #153081
- Misty Moonlight Ink #153118
- 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots #152480
- Card Base: Just Jade Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: World Of Good Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: World Of Good Designer Paper 4″ x 2-1/2″. Glue to card front centered.
- Sentiment: Stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut with the World Map Dies.
- Globes: Cut two globes with the World Map Dies and Just Jade Cardstock.
- Compass: Stamped on Cinnamon Cider Cardstock with Misty Moonlight Ink and cut with the 1″ Circle Punch. Add a 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the center of the compass.
- Feather: Stamped on Misty Moonlight Cardstock with Misty Moonlight Ink and cut with the World Map Dies.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: