I let the Sand & Sea Designer Paper do most of the work for me. I love the background pattern from the sheet that I used. It reminds me to beach sand. I even stamped on it too! Once my three layers were glued in place, I added a two-layer tag and some stamped die-cuts. These are the new products you will find on my card today:
- Card Base: So Saffron Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Magenta Madness Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Sand & Sea Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the dotted image from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set at the bottom right corner and along the left side using Magenta Madness Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tags: Cut two pieces of cardstock in So Saffron and Magenta Madness to measure 3″ x 2-1/4″. Round all of the corners using the Detailed Trio Punch. Stamp the sentiment at the top of the So Saffron layer using Magenta Madness Ink. Stamp the branch image on each side at the bottom using So Saffron Ink. Layer and glue the tags together at an angle with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Use the punch again and add the little oval hole at the top.
- Ribbon: Add Metallic Mesh Ribbon through the hole at the top of the tag and tie into a double-knot.
- Bling: Add a Clever Clasp at the top over the ribbon.
- Glue tag to card front at the bottom of the designer paper layer and at an angle.
- Diecuts: Stamp the three diecuts using Magenta Madness, So Saffron and Blushing Bride Inks on Whisper White Cardstock. Color using the inked lines with a Blender Pen. Cut with the dies and glue to the bottom of the tag using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add a Heart Charm to the tag with Glue Dots by sliding under the diecuts.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: