Happy Saturday! Just a tidbit of information to share with you this morning. Connie and I will finally be meeting in person in Thailand this weekend. In all the years we have been teammates, we’ve never had the chance to meet in person. How neat!
We are almost live for our July Mini Subscription at Create with Connie & Mary. Lots of inspiration for those brand new stamp sets you just purchased from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. Here’s a Sneak Peek to show you what’s coming on July 11th:
Sets we will be using:
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle
And now on to our Saturday Blog Hop!
This week we are all featuring our “favorite new stamp set”. I chose to show you the Colorful Seasons stamp set and I love it because it includes stamp images for spring, summer, winter and autumn:
This set also coordinates with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies but I opted not to use the dies on my card for today:
I used the “Emboss Resist Technique” on the stamped background and sponged the Lemon Lime Twist Ink for color. To finish off the card I added a few Glitter Enamel Dots around the large sentiment:
- Card Base: Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Tranquil Tide Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the sentiment about an inch from the bottom using Basic Black Ink. Stamp the leaves around the sentiment using VersaMark Ink leaving the top right-hand corner unstamped. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and use the Heat Tool to melt the powder. Using a Stamping Sponge, add Lemon Lime Ink to the cardstock layer, leaving some white space at the top right corner. Add layers of ink in the corners to create darker areas. TIP: Use a circular motion to add your ink. Glue to card base.
- Bling. Add three Glitter Enamel Dots to the background around the sentiment to finish off the card.
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
- Stamps: Colorful Seasons
- Inks: Basic Black, VersaMark, Lemon Lime Twist
- Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
- Tools: Heat Tool, Stamping Sponge, White Embossing Powder
- Accessories: Glitter Enamel Dots