Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. So this week we are all using our “Favorite New Greeting” from the Annual Catalog. Now for my greeting, I decided to use the Statement of the Heart greeting from a stamp set that was offered during our Share What You Love Bundle. It pairs up so well with the Share What You Love Designer Paper:
Although this bundle is no longer available as it was part of a pre-order promotion, I didn’t get to use this stamp much so I thought today was a perfect way to display it. I also paired the Lovely Floral Embossing Folder on the center layer and glued it in place at an angle. I added some Share What You Love Artisan Pearls in the center of the embossed flower:
See how pretty this sentiment is? It totally depicts the true feelings of a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Layer #3: Two pieces of the Share What You Love Designer Paper 3-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ and 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ (two patterns)
- Layer #4: Basic Black Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 3″
- Layer #5: Whisper White Cardstock 3-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (sentiment layer)
- Layer #6: Basic Black Cardstock 5″ x 1-1/2″ (angled and trimmed)
- Layer #7: Whisper White Cardstock 5″ x 1-1/4″ (embossed and trimmed)
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: