Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we are all creating a project featuring our favorite new catalog bundle. I fell in love with all the the embossed stitching in the Stitched All Around stamp set and coordinating Stitched Labels Dies. I also fell in love with the sample in our catalog so I cased this card from the catalog. Look closely at all of my die-cut pieces and you’ll see stitch lines:
And here’s a close-up so you can see what I mean:
This is my card recipe:
- Card Base: Coastal Cabana 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″. Stamp the background on the top left with Coastal Cabana Ink.
- Layer #2: Nature’s Poem Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 2″. Glue to the right side of the card base.
- Layer #3: Lovely Lipstick Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 1/2″. Glue in the center overlapping the designer paper.
- Layer #3: Cut the label shape from the dies using Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Glue on the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using Lovely Lipstick Ink. Cut out using the Everyday Label Punch. Stamp the background using Coastal Cabana Ink. Glue to the label on the card.
- Die-cuts: Cut out the smaller assorted die-cuts using Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick and Bermuda Bay Cardstocks and glue them all in place using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add a few Share What You Love Artisan Pearls in the background.
Stampin’ Up! Products:
- Stamps: Stitched All Around
- Inks: Lovely Lipstick, Coastal Cabana
- Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
- DSP: Nature’s Poem
- Tools: Stitched Labels Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Accessories: Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: