Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. We are almost live with our new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. Today, our team is showcasing projects using our favorite stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. As most of you know, I am from Maine where we get lots and lots of snow. When I spied the Alpine Suite of products, I was in love. You’ll see why when you view my project below:
Aren’t those snowshoes the bomb? And I was able to stamp, cut and add an adorable wreath hanging from the snowshoes. I love that little die-cut bow:
And the holly leaves, and the jingle bells…oh my, there’s so much to use with the stamp set and the dies both! Here are the measurements and supplies that I used on today’s card:
- Card Base: Melon Mambo Cardstock k 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Mossy Meadow Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper 4-3/4″ x 1-1/2″. Glue about 1/2″ from the bottom.
- Layer #4: Melon Mambo Cardstock 5″ x 1/2″. Trim the two ends at and angle and glue to the designer paper layer, centered.
- Layer #5: Using the Detailed Baubles Thinlits Dies and Whisper White Cardstock, cut the doily using the two dies. Glue both pieces to card front, centered.
- Snowshoes: Cut two shoeshoes using the die with Soft Suede Cardstock. Set aside.
- Wreath: Stamp the wreath with the 2 stamp images using Mossy Meadow Ink and Melon Mambo Ink. Cut the wreath out with the die. Insert the wreath through th bottom of one of the snowshoes. Glue both snowshoes to the doily and to the left.
- Bows: Cut 2 bows using the die and glue one on the wreath and one on the other snowshoe.
- Holly Leaves: Cut the 2 holly leaves using the two dies and Mossy Meadow Cardstock. Glue both holly leaves as shown in the photo.
- Jingle Bells: Stamp the jingle bells using Soft Suede Ink and Crushed Curry Ink. Cut out with the die and glue in place.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on the doily using Melon Mambo Ink.
- Stamps: Alpine Adventure
- Inks: Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
- Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Soft Suede
- Designer Paper: Festive Farmhouse
- Tools: Alpine Sports Thinlits Dies, Detailed Baubles Thinlits Dies
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: