The Merry Christmas To All stamp set was perfect to use as my “favorite greeting”! Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This is my card for the blog hop where we are all featuring a favorite greeting:
The Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper is so pretty as my backdrop. And look what I did in the photo below. I colored my Clear Faceted Gems with my Dark Cherry Cobbler Blends Markers. Yes I did and it worked like a charm!
Aren’t the leaves from the Leaf Punch perfect for a corner cluster?
Want to copy my card? It’s so quick & easy:
- Card Base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Mossy Meadow Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Very Vanilla Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Stamp the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler Ink and glue to card front, centered, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Cut three leaves with the Leaf Punch using Mossy Meadow Cardstock and glue them as a cluster to the Very Vanilla Cardstock layer at the bottom left.
- Bling: Color 3 Clear Faceted Gems using the Dark Cherry Cobbler Blends Markers and glue over the leaf cluster.
- Stamps: Merry Christmas To All
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Dark Cherry Cobbler Blends
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
- DSP: Festive Farmhouse
- Accessories: Clear Faceted Gems
- Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Leaf Punch
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: