Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. What is your favorite embossing folder that Stampin’ Up! has in their current catalogs and online store? That’s a hard one isn’t it? For me, I chose to show you my favorite embossing folder that I am in love with right now….that could change right? I used the Tin Tile Embossing Folder for today’s theme and card:
Our Galvanized Metallic Paper is beautiful when embossed with this folder. It creates a nice looking background layer that doesn’t need much more added to it. I added a few die-cut bows, die-cut ribbons, a sentiment and a few leaves cut with the Leaf Punch. See how nice and shiny and detail-oriented in these close-up photos?
You can create a nice embossed card just like this one. Here are the steps:
- Card Base: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Galvanized Metallic Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. Glue to card front.
- Layer #2: Using the ribbon die from All The Presents Thinlits Dies, cut (1) using Poppy Parade Cardstock and (1) using Call Me Clover Cardstock. Trim to measure 5-1/4″ long and glue to the left side of the card base, about 3/4″ from the edge and 1/4″ in-between the two ribbons.
- Bows: Stamp (1) bow using Poppy Parade Ink on Poppy Parade Cardstock and (1) using Call Me Clover Ink on Call Me Clover Cardstock. Cut out with the coordinating die. Glue the Poppy Parade bow flat and glue the Call Me Clover bow using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Cut (3) leaves using Soft Sea Foam Cardstock and the Leaf Punch. Glue them in place tucked under the two bows.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 3″ x 1/2″ using Poppy Parade Ink. Snip the two ends into a banner shape. Glue to card front flat.
- Stamps: Bring On The Presents
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Poppy Parade, Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Galvanzied Metallic Paper
- Inks: Poppy Parade, Call Me Clover
- Tools: Leaf Punch, All The Presents Thinlits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Paper Snips
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: