Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we are all using our favorite embellishment on our project. It was a hard decision but I created a card using the little tree embellishment from the All Is Bright Paper Clips. Do you like how I added one to three of my four square layers?
I also added a layer of the Sparkle Glimmer Paper to resemble snow on the 3 squares. Notice that the height is perfect to slide the tree clip onto the square and sit right on the snow? I cut one and then used it for a pattern to cut the other two:
The super-pretty bow was made with the Merry Merlot & Copper Reversible Ribbon. I made a triple-bow and glued it below the square layers. Look how pretty and shiny the copper shows on the Merry Merlot color:
- Card Base: Gray Granite Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Joyous Noel Designer Paper (now sold out), 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: (4) Whisper White Cardstock squares cut with the Layering Squares Framelits Dies that measure 1-7/8″. Glue in two rows of two, about 1/2 ” from the top of the designer paper.
- Layer #5: (4) Merry Merlot Cardstock squares cut with the Layering Squares Framelits Dies that measure 1-1/4″ (scalloped square). On three of the squares, add a piece of the Sparkle Glimmer Paper hand-cut in the shape of a snowbank and glue to the bottom. Slide the tree clip onto all three squares and glue all four squares over the Whisper White Cardstock squares.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Wishing You Well stamp set using Merry Merlot Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Trim as close to the wording as you can and glue to square #4 using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bow: Create a triple-bow with the ribbon and glue in place below the squares.
- Stamps: Wishing You Well
- Inks: Merry Merlot
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Merry Merlot, Gray Granite, Sparkle Glimmer Paper
- Tools: Layering Squares Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips,
- Accessories: All Is Bright Paper Clips
- Designer Paper: Joyous Noel (now sold out)
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: