Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Favorite New Designer Paper. All of our Stampin’ Up! designer papers are so beautiful but I was in a coloring mood for this card, so I opted to use the True Love Designer Paper. This paper is all black & white and I colored this sheet that I used:
Our Stampin’ Blends Markers make it so easy to add color. I even used a light shade to outline all of the flowers on the outside. This technique really makes the flowers pop and look realistic:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: True Love Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Color with Stampin’ Blends Markers. I used Rococo Rose Combo Pack. Soft Sea Foam Comb Pack, Mango Melody Combo Pack and Pool Party Combo Pack. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Celebrations Dies (now retired) 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″. Glue to card front.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow a the left.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Celebrations Dies (now retired) 2-5/8″ x 1-5/8″. Stamp the sentiment from the Heal Your Heart stamp set in the center using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: