Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop by the team at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we are all featuring out “Favorite Designer Paper” from the Occasions or Sale-A-Bration Catalogs. My pick is the Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper:
How much simpler could card-making get when the designer paper does all the work for you? I love this paper because one side has graphically designed imagery and the other side has photographic imagery. I very quickly made five cards using the photographic imagery side. Here are individual photo’s of each beautiful card:
As you can see, all five cards are identical except for the imagery. This beautiful paper is too pretty to cover and here’s how I made each card:
- Card Base: Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Bermuda Bay Cardstocks measuring 11″x 4-1/4″. Score all five card bases in half at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″ for all five cards.
- Layer #3: Choose 5 patterns from the Picture Perfect Designer Paper and cut to measure 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card fronts.
- Layer #4: Cut banners for each card in the coordinating cardstock colors to measure 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″. Snip one end into a “V” and glue about 1″ from the bottom and to the left.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using the coordinating ink colors to each card on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 1-1/4″ x 3″. Snip the right end into a “V” and glue over the 1st banner using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Picture Perfect Birthday
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Inks: Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay
- Tools: Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- DSP: Picture Perfect Party
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: