Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our blog hop theme was a hard one for me this week. We are all featuring our favorite new designer paper from the Annual Catalog. Oh my, it’s ALL beautiful but I had to pick one right? I went with the Garden Impressions Designer Paper. The colors are so vivid and vibrant. This is my card using one of the pattern sheets:
All my card needed was a little strip of the designer paper to add some beauty alongside the stamped sentiment layers. I used the Around The Corner stamp set and the image does exactly what the title implies…stamps around a corner:
I fussy-cut the two little birthday hats that I stamped using Coastal Cabana Ink on Coastal Cabana Cardstock and they both fit perfectly on the image that I stamped using Highland Heather Ink. Don’t you just love our two new purples? The birthday hats were glued in place using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I love those too!
To complete my card, I added some Iridescent Sequins in the background and some Silver Baker’s Twine on the edge of the designer paper. here are the measurements of my layers:
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Coastal Cabana Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Layer #4: Garden Impressions Designer Paper 5″ x 1″.
- Stamp Sets: Around The Corner
- Inks: Lovely Lipstick, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
- Accessories: Iridescent Sequins, Silver Bakers Twine
- Tools: Paper Snips, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Designer Paper: Garden Impressions
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: