Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Favorite Designer Paper. I decided to use the Pansy Petals Designer Paper and cut four different patterns with the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. What a great way to show off these beautiful patterns!
Pretty ribbon, cute sentiment and beautiful bling!
- Card Base: Pale Papaya 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Scalloped Contours Dies #1. Glue to card front.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow at the left.
- Layer #3: Pick out 4 patterns from the Pansy Petals Designer Paper and cut with the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. Glue all four to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Place the layers lined up with 1/4″ spacing between them.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set using Pale Papaya Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the Tailored Tag Punch. Glue to the center of the card flat.
- Bling: Add 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to the sentiment layer.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: