Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we are all featuring our favorite Christmas stamp set. I LOVE the Farmhouse Christmas, not only because it’s a Christmas set, but because it’s so versatile for other uses. I have used the antique truck image so much so far and I am using it again on today’s project!
The Blends Markers color so well and even though the images are smaller, I was still able to color in some beautiful detail with the markers. Here are a few photos to prove just that:
Doesn’t the Call Me Clover truck remind you of the John Deere Green? My hubby who is retired, works for a farmer as his “hobby” and loves the John Deere tractors he gets to play with. This truck reminds me of just that!
- Card Base: Gray Granite 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″. Glue to card front.
- Stamped Layers: Stamp all three images using Memento Black Ink and color with Blends Markers. Cut out using the dies. Glue the tree and house image to card front.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Call Me Clover Ink on Whisper White Cardstock that measures 1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Glue to card front. Glue the pick-up truck over the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamps: Farmhouse Christmas
- Inks: Call Me Clover, Memento Black and Blends Markers
- Cardstock: Gray Granite, Whisper White
- Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Farmhouse Framelits Dies
- Designer Paper: Festive Farmhouse
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: