Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Favorite Annual Catalog Stamp Set or Bundle. What I also really wanted to show you today is our new Linen Specialty Paper. It’s that neat white layer you see with the stamped images from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set. I was so happy to see this stamp set carry over to our new Annual Catalog. It’s been so popular and one of my favorites!
So back to the Linen Specialty Paper. I stamped directly on the paper because you can do that! If you look at the details below, you can see the texture on this specialty paper and it stamps so well too! This specialty paper is also self-adhesive. Just peel the protective layer on the back and stick. It’s like a big sticker!
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Fresh Freesia Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Linen Specialty Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the images from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set using Bermuda Bay Ink. Peel the backing from the Linen Paper and glue to a layer of Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Set aside
- Ribbon: Wrap the Pool Party Sheer Ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow at the left. Glue cardstock to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Fresh Freesia Cardstock using Fresh Freesia Ink. Cut with the Label Me Lovely Punch. Glue over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Diecut Images: Stamp the sand dollar on Crumb Cake Cardstock with Crumb Cake Ink and the starfish on Coastal Cabana with Coastal Cabana Ink. Cut with the dies. Glue the sand dollar tucked under the sentiment layer and glue the starfish with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Color the starfish with Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Bling: Add a few 2020-2022 In Color Jewels to the sentiment layer.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: