Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Fall Flowers. Have you ever used stamps to create your own designer paper? That’s what I am showing you today. Take this card for example:
Doesn’t it look like my flowered layer is from a sheet of designer paper? I actually created this layer on my own using the sunflower stamp image from the Jar Of Flowers stamp set. I stamped the image repeatedly using Cinnamon Cider Ink. Once all of my sunflowers were stamped, I colored them using the Light Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Marker. The small flower image was colored using the Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Marker and I then I colored the remaining white spaces with my Light Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Marker.
- Card Base: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Follow the steps outlines above to create the designer paper and glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies that measures 3-1/2″ long. Glue to the center of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Cinnamon Cider In Color Ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow on the left. Center the ribbon over the die-cut layer.
- Layer #5: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies that measures 3-1/8″ long. Stamp the swirly image from the Celebration Tidings stamp set using Mango Melody Ink at the bottom. Stamp the sentiment using Cinnamon Cinder Ink in the center. Stamp the heart image twice at the top. Glue to Layer #4 using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: