Before I get into all of the details about today’s project, I have some good news about the Pampered Pets stamp set and Pets Dies that I used today. Both products are carrying over into our new Annual Catalog on May 1st!
I stamped the dog and cat image on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers. I love the addition of the Playful Pets Trinkets which are retiring soon. Doesn’t it look cute on the dog’s collar?
- Card Base: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Playful Pets Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to layer #2. Stamp the sentiment above the halfway point and to the right using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Slide the layer into a Clear Medium Envelope. Add the sequins to the inside front. Seal the envelope. Fold any extra clear envelope sides to the back and add tape to secure to the back. Glue layer to card front.
- Layer #4: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 1-1/2″. Emboss using and embossing folder of your choice and glue to card front below the sentiment.
- Pets: Stamp the pets images on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Cut with the dies and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add a Playful Pets Trinkets to the dog’s collar.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!