This new stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog is fabulous! I can’t seem to get enough of it! And of course it is called “Fabulous Florets”!
I had this idea in my head and finally put it on paper. I used regular ruled paper, glued it to Whisper White Cardstock, and cut it with the Top Note Die!
I stamped some of the flowers in Baja Breeze Ink and the remainder in Basic Black. To add just a hint of color to the Basic Black flowers, I dabbed a little bit of Baja Breeze Ink with my Sponge Dauber. I stamped one flower on Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut with my Paper Snips. Plop on the card front with a Stampin’ Dimensional!
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
- Inks: Baja Breeze, Basic Black
- Tools: Top Note Die, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets, Swirls & Curls Verses
- Misc.: Ruled Paper
I’m so glad you stopped by today!