Welcome to a new Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Today we are all having “Fun with Embossing Paste”. Have you played with our Embossing Paste yet? It’s so easy and fun. Here’s a card to show you what I did for today’s hop:
I added my Embossing Paste around my sentiment on this project. So easily done by added a cardstock circle cut with the Layering Circles Dies and adding my mask on top of the circle. Once the embossing paste was spread, I removed the cardstock circle to reveal an empty circular space to stamp on!
Here are the steps to today’s card:
- Card Base: Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Island Indigo Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Scrap cardstock cut with the 2-7/8″ circle die from the Layering Circles Dies. Place the circle on the Island Indigo Cardstock layer, about 3/4″ from the top.
- Embossing Paste: Using the Pattern Party Decorative Masks, place a mask over the circle and Island Indigo Cardstock layer. Spread the Embossing Paste with the Palette Knife. Remove the mask and allow the paste to dry.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set in the center of the circle using Basic Black Ink.
- Tags: Stamp the three images from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock using Lemon Lime Twist Ink. Cut out using the tag die from the Wood Crate Framelits Dies. Glue the tags in place on the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I followed the curve of the circle.
- Ribbon: Thread a piece of the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon through the three holes in the tags and cut the ends at an angle. Tie a small bow with the ribbon and glue to the middle tag.
- Bling: Add three Glitter Enamel Dots to the circle at the right.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
- Stamps: Watercolor Christmas
- Inks: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Lemon Lime Twist
- Accessories: Glitter Enamel Dots, Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon
- Tools: Embossing Paste, Palette Knives, Pattern Party Decorative Maskes, Layering Circles Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Wood Crate Dies