Happy Easter weekend everyone and welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Easter Favors. Due to the corona virus and with my hubby’s cancer treatments, we have not been out of the house much so all I had on hand for candy was jelly beans. I focused on a cute tag for a baggy of jelly beans. Sweet & simple!
You’ll never guess where my bunny rabbit came from? I actually used the Medium Daisy Punch and removed six of the eight petals just like you see here in this photo below:
this photo for what you see pictured:
- Whisper White Cardstock: Cut one daisy with the Medium Daisy Punch and removed six of the eight petals for the bunny’s head.
- Layer #2: Cut the body for the bunny using a 1/2″ Circle Punch with Whisper White Cardstock. Glue the two pieces together to from the bunny.
- Bling: Add an Assorted Pompom for the tail.
- Cut two pieces of cardstock measuring . I used Whisper White and Grapefruit Grove. Trim the tops of both tags using the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.
- Emboss the Grapefruit Grove tag using the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder.
- Use the Easter Die from the Word Wishes Dies and Calypso Coral Cardstock.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: