Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Easter and I have the prettiest card to show you using the Gift Of Hope stamp set. I love the images and I love all of the sentiments that come in this stamp set:
I used the smallest circle from the Layering Circles Dies to cut a hole in a scrap piece of cardstock and used it as a stencil to add color behind the church image:
- Card Base: Garden Green Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: 2019-2021 In Color Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the flower image in the center and at the bottom using Garden Green Ink. Stamp the sentiment at the top using Garden Green Ink. Color the flowers an leaves using Stampin’ Blends: Purple Posy, Soft Sea Foam and Daffodil Delight. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Church: Stamp the church image on Basic White Cardstock using Smoky Slate Ink. Using a scrap piece of cardstock, cut a hole using the smallest circle from the Layering Circles Dies. Place the hole over the church image and sponge Daffodil Delight Ink. Cut the stamped layer using the Stitched Shapes Dies (oval) and glue in the center of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Pearl Basic Jewels on the branches.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Garden Green Ink. Cut with the Classic Label Punch and glue to the oval using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: