Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Are you ready for some pretty Easter cards this week? I used the Easter Promise stamp set along with the Follow Your Art Designer Paper and the scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies:
- Card Base: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Follow Your Art Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the largest die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Stamp the flower image in the center using Daffodil Delight Ink and use a Blender Pen to color using the inked lines. Stamp the sentiment over the flower image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Glue to card front 1/2″ from the right using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Color the Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and tie into a double-knot. Glue to the bottom left of the white layer.
- Bling: Add a few Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to the background.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: